Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Peeps ~ Projects ~ & Water Pistols

Okay...I know-I know! It has been FOREVER since my last blog, and I bet you're all wondering about my diet! It is going great & I can't believe that I only have THREE MORE DAYS! I've had my moments, but overall I have been able to make do with what I can eat! BUT...it's Easter time...and that means Peeps, Reese Eggs, and all that other good stuff! Let me just tell you...not having an Easter Peep this year has really taken a toll on my emotional state! haha! I did hold out and not eat any, but I can't say what I might be getting my hands on on Sunday!!

Speaking of Easter...every year my family takes pictures...here's a few!

Me *n* "B"

 Me & My Mom

 My Parents

 This is a good picture of Brandon trying to figure out what I mean when I say "lean me back"! :)


So my mom has a good idea of giving my two and a half year old cousin a water pistol in his Easter basket! So he pulls it out and mom goes and fills it up for him...shows him how it works...and then everyone starts getting sprayed with water! This is before we even take pictures!! It didn't hurt anything...after five minutes outside we were dry...that is until he would spray us again! We would gasp and try to get away and he would just cackle! 

 Mom took the water pistol from him and squirted him!

My cousin "C" getting ready to squirt mom!



Well, school is finally over! My classes ended today and all I have left for this semester are a few exams! YAY! I can't believe it! It flew by so fast, but I am still really glad it's over with! Now I have a couple months of summer and back to the same ol' same ol' in the fall! Maybe during my break I can find more time and some more interesting things to blog about!! Hmmm....we'll see! :)

1 comment:

  1. liz..
    the pictures were great!
    ... hope you had some "peeps" in your Easter Basket!

    Rita

    ReplyDelete