At the front gate...getting ready to cross the bridge~
Yep! That's Jeff Gordon's car!! What we didn't know is that before the actual truck race we were gonna get to see the Allstar's Qualifying Race! Even though I am not at all a race fan, I was so excited to get to see the 'big guys" run a couple laps!
One thing's for sure...when you go to the race take your earplugs!! It was AMAZINGLY loud! Just like Brandon said "it's so loud that it will rumble your seats!" Every time they came by I couldn't help but have this awful look of surprise on my face! We were sitting right out of turn four~don't ask me how I know that...it seems that even a race can be somewhat educational!
This is Brandon's sister C~I was so excited that she got to go with us!
There were several wrecks during the race...and little did I know that's what makes the race so exciting! I think there were 9 cautions total by the end of the race, almost enough to tie the record!
And, finally...after 134 laps...the winner did a spin-out! Don't ask me who the winner was...because I have no idea!!! haha!
I had such a great time and I can't wait until the next time! To think that I believed that a race was just a bunch of cars going around in circles...and even though I could have cared less who won...it's definitely an experience I won't ever forget!!
No comments:
Post a Comment