Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 2~

Okay...I have made it to day 2!!! So far it has went really good...but today I had to SPLURGE just a little bit :)......




So...I really didn't splurge--I just like saying I did cause it makes me feel like I am really getting something good! haha! Everything in this "fruit & yogurt parfait" is allowed in my diet!! This is not the fruit & yogurt parfait from McD*nald's though...their yogurt and granola has sugar in it. But all I used was frozen fruit (no sugar added), Bear Naked Fit Granola (vanilla almond crunch), and Dannon Greek Plain Yogurt (sweetened with one packet of Stevia). And the best part is....I got all of it at Wal-Mart!! I didn't have to go to an expensive, out-of-the-way health food store for any of it! Here lately I have really gotten hooked on the "Greek" yogurt--it's a whole lot thicker and it has different texture than usual yogurt. Well, I thought I would fill you in on my little *sweet* surprise! 

1 comment: