Considering its been nearly A YEAR since my last post, I thought now would be a good time to start ... again! I've noticed over the past few years people posting each day in November for one thing they are thankful for, and this year I will finally be one of them! Thinking about "what I'm grateful for" this morning has caused me to be completely overwhelmed by God's unending goodness to me!
As I began thinking about what to post on today my mind went a hundred different directions - which is not a bad thing, but I want my 30 days of gratefulness to be things I don't normally notice ~ things the Lord specifically points out to me each day! So ... some days, like today, I may not get to post until the end of the day, and on other days I may wake up and know exactly what it is that I am thankful for! I am very excited about posting on this topic, because as one of my friends pointed out, recalling what we are thankful for puts us in a spirit of thankfulness ~ it keeps us looking for those special blessings in our life ... instead of looking for the "negative" part of everything, which I so often do! So here we go! My "30 Days of Gratitude" and my journey to an improved, optimistic, and thankful self begins NOW!!!
Yay! Welcome back! I can't wait to read along...
ReplyDelete