I have been waiting, not so patiently, for this email since the beginning of October! This means that I have been accepted into the Cratis D. Williams Graduate School at ASU! This is the *almost* final step in completing my education! Anyone who has applied for a particular school or job knows the anticipation and anxiety related with waiting on an answer. Not only am I thankful for this email in itself, but I am thankful for the meaning behind it. It proves once again that My God is faithful and He is concerned with both the small and BIG steps in my life. What concerns me, concerns Him!! When there are places in my life filled frazzled-ness and anxiety, He is always there to offer *perfect peace*!! That is what I am thankful for today ~ God's unending peace, love and faithfulness shown to me through this little email!
No comments:
Post a Comment