Monday, May 30, 2011

Picture Time!

Here recently I have had the chance to take pictures for some of B's band members! This is so exciting for me because I LOVE taking pictures!! It's not anything that I would want to do professionally, but I like it being one of my hobbies! Two Saturdays ago I had two "appointments"! The first was with Jeremy's (B's bluegrass friend) girlfriends daughter!! She was wanting me to take a few Senior pics for her! I was so nervous but we ended up having a fantastic time!







 This is K!! She was very sweet and SO photogenic!! That definitely makes taking pictures much easier!!











Even though it was TERRIBLY HOT, we were still able to get some great shots!









Overall, the pictures turned out really good! I kinda surprised myself when I finally got a chance to look at the final photos!!






That's all for now, but in my next post I will put some pics up of the other session I had with my friend A!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment