Well it has been a while since I have posted so this is a "catch-up" post! I guess I'm gonna explain e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. that has happened over the last month or so in one brief post...haha! It's not like I'm too busy to post, but when I sit down to write one I get distracted right in the middle of it...then I just keep putting off finishing it :) Anyway, here we go, hold on!!
I suppose I could start with what has been going on all summer! Brandon and I went to the beach in May, once with his parents and another with mine! Here's a few snap-shots to get you filled in!!
When we went with my parents we got to go crabbing!! It was so much fun *watching* everyone! I say *watching* because I was so sunburned I didn't quiet feel like .moving.!! haha-hence the reason I am putting sunscreen on B...
A few weeks after our 3 day trip with my parents, we were able to stay a few days with my in-laws in their camper!! Every year all of B's family goes camping together at the beach and sometimes to Pigeon Forge, TN. We had a great time! On this trip we had a gift certificate for the aquarium~it was soooo much fun!!!
This is one of my w.o.r.s.t. enemies!!! ~~J.E.L.L.Y.F.I.S.H.~~
It seems like everytime I go to the beach I end up getting stung! Thank goodness it didn't happen this trip though!!
In July we were able to go with B's family again, but this time to Pigeon Forge!! It was one of those times where we really wanted to go, but we already had other things planned. But, Friday afternoon everything ended up getting cancelled...so this was a very spontaneous trip!! Saturday we went to Cade's Cove with B's parents--then Sunday...we went to DoLlYwOoD!!!!
It was absolutely beautiful at Cade's Cove!! We were able to see a lot of animals and beautiful mountain scenes!! Things like that always remind me of how GREAT and AWESOME my God is!!
Sunday we were able to go to Dollywood! It was mine and Brandon's first time going together & we had so much fun! Of course, Brandon's *favorite* part was getting to ride the train :)
Well, this was my fun summer! Now school has started back and with our busy schedules we are trying to find a more efficient routine for fixing, eating, and cleaning up after supper, while doing laundry, and taking care of the "baby" :)
Oh the worries of life...haha! If that's all we have to worry about then we are bLeSsEd!!
And we are!!!

Looks like alot of fun! I understand about being behind on posting. I am sooo behind. Great pics!
ReplyDeleteIts good to finally hear from you again!(haha) Just kidding, I'm not very good at blogging either!! Love all your pictures from your trips! I hope you have fun with your classes and of course taking care of your baby! I love you! I miss you very much!
ReplyDelete