I know...I know! It has been way too long since my FIRST post! What can I say? Either I am really busy, or my life is just really boring right now!! haha :) Probably both! It seems like all I get done anymore is waking up, going to school, going to work, going back home, and finally going to sleep! That's about it---I'm like the Ene*gizer Battery and I just "keep going, and going, and going"!!
It seems that just a few days ago we were enjoying the most amazing 70-80 degree weather! WHAT HAPPENED??!! This is what my day looks like today.....
Yes, that is sn*w!!!! Can you believe it? SN*W!! I have come to the point where I don't even like saying the word! It has been sn*wing steadily in Boone since I got here at 8 o'clock this morning! It's too bad that just last weekend, when it was beautiful, Bran and I decided to pack up all of our winter clothes!! haha..Atleast I did leave one big coat out..."just in case"! ;-) I may have more pictures to come!
Yay! Another post! I can't believe it was snowing there this week. Crazy! This weather has me grumpy :(
ReplyDeleteI dont like snow at all:(..bless your heart. I hope it gets warmer! I miss you!
ReplyDelete