Okay...for the past two months I have been working on getting this blog started; but, after getting home from school & work, the last thing I had time to do was blog. Now that I am somewhat more "settled in" I think that participating in a blog will really help me express where I am in my life, while creating a journal-like book that I will be able to look back at in a few years. All throughout my life I have been an "on & off" "journaler" (journalist)...so I decided that it's about time! There may not be new blogs everyday, but I will definitely blog about all the BIG and exciting events in my busy life!
Just a little introduction about myself....
This month I will be married to my husband for nine WONDERFUL months!! On May 29, 2010 I married the most amazing man that I have ever known! God could not have made anyone more perfect for me!
Soon after getting married I received my acceptance letter to Alaska...oh, I mean Appalachian State University...haha!
Although it's great to be a Mountaineer...It's not so great when your first day of class is like this...
Anyway, this is just a little bit about my life! I hope you enjoy my blog and it helps you to get to know me a little better!
This is AWESOME! You are so creative! I Love You!
ReplyDeleteHey Liz...so, you've been talking to Deidre? It seems she has introduced us all to blogging--or, well she did me several years ago. I look forward to following along :)
ReplyDeleteElaine
Haha...yeah...I've seen Deidre's blog for a few months now! I actually thought about starting this one in Oct of last year but with school and everything I never got to put my first post! So here we go!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! Elizabeth has a blog! I'm so excited. Can't wait to read more. I love you so much! Keep writing!!!!
ReplyDelete